* Take official receipts for all payments made to the Shri Baba Balak Natha Shrine board as well as private vendors. Official rate lists are available for all the services. Demand to see them when making payments.
* Contact the announcement counters of Shri Baba Balak Nath Shrine Board at bhawan for locating missing people and your belongings. In case of donation use donation boxes at various places and at the donation counters of the board at Shaha Talai & and at various points at the Bhawan and obtain a formal receipt for the donation made.
* Avoid over staining on the climb and prefer the road. To maintain the sanctity of the place, do not indulge in gambling, playing cards, smoking or chewing betal (Pann) at the Bhawan or enroute.
* Avoid painting and sticking posters or disfiguring signboards as well as littering in the area.
* Container are provided for throwing rubbish and other waste. Qualified Doctor's are available at the Primary Health Center, at Shahatali & Bhawan open around the clock during the Chet month.
Note: Donations to the Shrine exempt from the Income Tax under the income tax act. Do contact the Central office of the Shrine Board located at the SDM or Tehsildarat Shahtalai in the temple compound or write to the following address for any kind of suggestions/ complaints :-
The Chief Executive Officer,
Shri Baba Balak Nath Shrine Board,
Shahatalai, Distt. Hamirpur,
Himachal Pradesh, India.
"JAI BABE DI"